Andaman Islands, located on east of the Indian peninsula. Nestled in the Bay of Bengal, the archipelago consisting of roughly 300 islands are prominent for their white sandy beaches, mangroves and dense rainforests and a tropical climate. Blessed with a rich marine life and coral reefs, Andaman is a paradise for divers. The Indigenous Andaman inhabits more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors and protected by the government of India. Cellular Jail takes you to the nostalgic ride in the colonial era where British authorities imprisoned freedom fighters of India. Islands' capital, Havelock renowned for its beach resorts, snorkeling and scuba spots. To its south is laid-back Neil Island famed for some untouched powdery beaches.
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days (2N Port Blair | 1N Havelock Island)
Port Blair: GB Oceania
Havelock: The Ocean Blue Resort
Tours& Transfers: Included by a private vehicle & Ferries
Attractions: Fisheries Museum, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum, Cellular Jail, Sound And Light Show, Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach
Travel Theme: Exotic, Beach, Couple, Resorts, Tranquility
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Port Blair
- Accommodation for 1 night in Havelock
- Daily Breakfast
- All entry ticket of boat/ferry charges.
- Vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Ferry tickets for transfers between the islands
- All tolls, parking charges and driver allowance
- All Taxes
- 5% GST Extra
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- All Water Sport Activities Like (To Be Done On Direct Payment Basis); Glass Bottom Boat, Scuba, Sea Walk, Jet Ski,Ect…
- All Water Sport Activities Like (To Be Done On Direct Payment Basis); Glass Bottom Boat, Scuba, Sea Walk, Jet Ski,Ect.
Day 1 ARRIVAL
On arrival at airport our representative will welcome you and will transfer you to Hotel. After check-in at the hotel, Get ready for Port Blair City Tour that includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - displays species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts', Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands and the Water Sports Complex. Further, we will also visit the National Monument the Cellular Jail and see the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Sound and Light Show that take place within the same complex.Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO HAVELOCK
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and Transfer to Havelock by Ferry.After check in at the hotel, we will proceed to visit the Radhanagar Beach. It is one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and has been ranked 7th among the most picturesque beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine.Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR
After Breakfast first half is Leisure OR you can go for our optional tour to Elephant Beach ( at Own ). Later in the afternoon, we will transfer you back to Havelock Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair according to the ferry timings. On arrival at Port Blair check into Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer to airport for your flight back to home with a pocket full of memories.