Kathmandu is the capital city and largest city of Nepal with a population of around 1 million. Kathmandu is also the largest metropolis in the Himalayan hill region.
Nepali is the most spoken language in the city.
Duration: 3N KATHMANDU
KATHMANDU: HOTEL HIMALAYA
Tours & Transfers: Included by a private vehicle
KATHMANDU: Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, JalaNarayana Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Buddhist Temple, Patan Durbar Square, KailashnathMahadev Statue, Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Travel Theme: Couple, Honeymoon, Family, Nature, Adventure, Friends.
- Arrival & departure transfers with our Representative.
- Sightseeing Tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per above itinerary.
- Jungle activities as per lodge arrangement in Chitwan.
- Land transportation Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu by AC Vehicle.
- All taxes
- Air fare
- Services other than specified.
- Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing Guide during the sightseeing
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
Day 1:- KATHMANDU: ARRIVAL
On your arrival at Kathmandu airport, you will be greeted by an agent’s representative who will take escort you to the allotted hotel. Rest for a few hours. After visit colossal Boudhanath Stupa. It is one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal. After visiting Boudhanath Stupa, you will proceed forward to Pashupatinath Temple for evening aarti. It is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Pashupatinath.After spectating the evening aarti, head back to the hotel for a comfortable sleep.
Day 2:- KATHMANDU: LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After Breakfast, visit JalaNarayana temple, situated in the northern end of the valley. This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu.Your next visit would be to the Kathmandu Durbar Square. It is a place of great historical importance where kings were crowned during the ancient era. This traditional place is a recognised UNESCO World Heritage Site.After exploring the Durbar Square, proceed forward to visit other places scheduled for the day such as the Swayambhunath Buddhist Temple, Patan Durbar Square, and Krishna temple.Now, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3:- KATHMANDU CITY TOUR
After a filling breakfast,Begin the city tour by visiting the KailashnathMahadev statue, world’s tallest Shiva statue. Proceed forward to explore other parts of the city such as Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Situated in front of the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur kingdom, this place is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Nepal.Rest of the day is free for you to shop around the popular markets of the city.After satisfying your shopping desires, head back to the hotel for your last night’s stay in Kathmandu.
Day 4:- DEPARTURE
Relish your last breakfast in the city and pack your luggage. Check out of the hotel and get transferred to the Airport to board your flight back home.